- Teen After-Hours – The library closes and the teens take over! Once a month on a Saturday from 6PM-9PM
- Dungeons & Dragons – 2nd Thursday from 5:30PM-8:30PM
- Teen Anime Club – 3rd Thursday from 3:30PM-5:30PM
- Minecraft @ MRRL – 4th Thursday from 4:00PM-5:30PM
- Table-Top Gaming – 4th Thursday from 5:30PM-8:00PM
Pizza & Pages
A monthly book group for those in grades 9-12
Pizza & Pages meets the first Monday of every month from 7-8 p.m. We discuss a different title each time while indulging in pizza goodness. Free copies of the book to be discussed are distributed at meetings, as well as in the Teen Zone.
Next time at Pizza & Pages:
The Cruel Prince
By Holly Black
Monday, April 1st
7 - 8 PM
- 3 55" TVs
- 70 video games
- Board games
- Lounge Area
A monthly book group for those in grades 6-8
Novel Ideas meets on the second Tuesday of every month from 7-8 p.m. We discuss a different title every time and gorge ourselves on snacks and soda. Free copies of the book to be discussed are handed out at each meeting and are also available in the Teen Zone.
Next time at Novel Ideas:
Greetings from Witness Protection!
By Jake Burt