Have you ever been interested in homesteading? Do you want to reduce the amount of chemicals in your home and food? Are you trying to go plastic free? Join us each month for a hands-on (virtual!) class where we'll learn how to DIY various items for your home.
This month we will be making Beeswax Wraps! Contact Angie at email@example.com with questions.
Materials needed if you would like to make with us!
- Beeswax pastilles or shredded beeswax if using a bar
- Pine rosin (adds pliability)
- Jojoba oil (makes fabric softer)
- 100% cotton fabric
- Iron and ironing board
- Parchment paper
- Old towel
- Small bowl (optional)
- Rolling pin or food processor (optional)
- Tin foil (optional)
- Pinking shears (optional)