New Resource Available for Small Businesses and Non-Profits
There is a new resource available to Missouri River Regional Library cardholders!
Reference Solutions is the number one source of information on businesses and people specifically designed for small business owners, marketing professionals, researchers, and job seekers.
Cardholders can use it to create marketing plans, conduct competitive analysis, raise funds and locate people. And even better, it's free!
Use the Business Database to:
- Conduct job searches
- Look for sales leads
- Find new business opportunities
- Locate out-of-town companies
- Find key business people contact information
- Locate suppliers
- Analyze competitors
Rely on the Residential Data to:
- Plan weddings or family reunions
- Organize class reunions
- Find neighbors or long-lost friends
Search the Consumer Lifestyle Database to:
- Conduct market research
- Target new customers
- Discover customer preferences
- View prospective individual customer demographics
- Analyze community demographics
- Identify new residents in a specific area