- Books and More
- Teen Zone
- Teen Programming
- Teen Summer Reading Club
- Award Lists
- Homework Help
- Health and Well-being
- Reading Rants
- Volunteer Portal
- About MRRL
- Thursday, April 10th from 6:00-8:00 pm in the Art Gallery: Superwholock Party Fandoms unite for an evening of crafts, trivia, food and general geekery. If you're into any or all of the following: Dr. Who, Supernatural and/or Sherlock, this is an event you do not want to miss.
- Tuesday, April 29th from 6:00-8:30 pm in the Art Gallery: Movie Time! We'll be watching "Hunger Games: Catching Fire". Free popcorn and soda!
- First Tuesdays from 6:00-8:00 pm in the Story Hour Room: Knitting in the Library Ages 12 and up are welcome. Experienced knitters will be on hand for assistance. Crocheters and other fiber artists welcome too! BYON (Bring Your Own Needles)!
- Thursday, May 8th from 6:30-8:00 pm in the Story Hour Room: Plan Your Summer! What are you doing this summer? Your Teen Librarian, Courtney, wants YOUR help planning events for the Teen Summer Reading Program. Bring your ideas and help make this the best summer ever! Light refreshments will be served.
- Thursday, May 22th from 6:00-8:00 pm in the Art Gallery: Nerdfighter Party! Come celbrate the cinematic release of "The Fault in our Stars", as well as all other things Green (Hank and John Green, that is). Don't forget to be awesome!
- Tuesday, May 27th: Summer Reading Program begins Pick up a reading log at any public desk. The Summer Reading Programs runs through August 31st.
For more information or to register for any of these events, contact Courtney Waters, Teen Services Librarian, (573) 634-6064 ext. 248 or email@example.com.