- Books and More
- Teen Zone
- Teen Programming
- Teen Summer Reading Club
- Award Lists
- Homework Help
- Health and Well-being
- Reading Rants
- Volunteer Portal
- About MRRL
Overdrive Download eBooks and eAudio
Through the Missouri Library 2 Go Consortium, Missouri River Regional Library is pleased to offer downloadable eAudio Books and eBooks to our patrons. The eAudio Books work on most MP3 players and iPods / iPhones / iPads. The eBooks work on Sony Readers, Barnes & Noble NOOK's, iPhones, iPads, Kindles, and several other tablets.
To access titles, you just need your library card. Go to www.molib2go.org and get started!
If you have a QR reader on your Android, iPhone/iPad or Blackberry Device - use one of the QR codes below to go directly to the marketplace for Overdrive application for your phone:
|Android QR Code||Blackberry - Touch Screen||Blackberry - NonTouch Screen||iPhone/iPad2|
Here are several resources for various eReaders put together by other libraries:
- eReader Videos: how-to videos for 11 specific devices: Android Phones, Android Tablets, Blackberry, Computers, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Kindle, Nook, Nookcolor, Sony Reader, Windows Phones, from King County Library System (WA)
- Using Accounts for E-Reader Devices: provides a basic guide to the accounts you need to get to those ebooks.
- Free Resources for Your E-Reader: there are many sources of free ebooks (Note: Kindle is now allowing library lending.)
- eBooks Troubleshooting: this guide covers some basic issues that arise between patrons and their ebook downloads, with the caveat that this may not apply to every situation.
- Literacy and E-Reader Jargon: a useful jargon decoder (epub, DRM, what?)
Here are some brochures our staff put together on the Overdrive service: